Thank you so much for applying for the Curated. Fall Market Regina!
This is our 6th year producing the markets in Edmonton and Calgary, our 3rd year in Saskatoon, and our FIRST EVER IN REGINA. We are so excited for this show. The market will take place at EVRAZ PLACE. The market will run 5pm to 9pm on Friday SEPT 11TH and 10am to 4pm on Saturday SEPT 12TH.
was developed with a specific mind-state: markets need to be an on-going, sustained experience that invite customers to flow into the world of makers. Curated.
is a creative epicentre of the maker movement.
We pride ourselves on selecting a wide range of creatives, as to provide a variety of products for our market goers, and successful shows for our makers.
markets are juried events. Curated. Markets do not take special requests for booth placements, power etc.
MOVE IN TIME
Friday SEPT 11TH from 12pm to 4:45pm.
MOVE OUT TIME
Saturday SEPT 12TH from 4pm to 6pm.
The rules are strict on this, and anyone moving out before 4pm will not be invited back to the show. Customers deserve for us to adhere to our displayed show hours.
Cost for the show
#1. 6×8 space no table $180
#2. 6×8 space with table $190
#3. 10×10 space no table $220
#4. 10×10 space with table $230
- Curated. prides ourselves on our social media presence and advertising. Facebook, and Instagram will announce and profile vendors, contests and all things market, in the months leading up to the event.
- Advertising on the Regina Billboards and the EVRAZ Place outside sign for the month prior to the market, freestanding signs around the city in high traffic areas in the month before the market.
- Postcard handouts in all high traffic and trendy areas in the weeks leading up to the market.
Accepted vendors will be notified ON OR BEFORE Feb 29th, and payment will be due AT TIME OF ACCEPTANCE.
If, for whatever reason, you need to cancel, AFTER being accepted to the market, these are the policies that are in place.
1. 5 weeks or greater before market date, a 50% refund will be given.
2. 4 weeks or less prior to market date, NO REFUND WILL BE GIVEN.